Simple Abbys cookies in a jar cooking recipes that you can practice yourself at home, make the family happy with the recipe of the Abbys cookies in a jar cuisine.
A talent knack tag, some ribbon and a jarful of festive ingredients makes a accomplished food capability idea for Christmas.
The ingredient of Abbys cookies in a jar
- 3/4 cup (110g) plain flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup (75g) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
- 3/4 cup (65g) rolled oats
- 100g craisins (dried cranberries), see variation
- 130g white chocolate chips
- 125g butter, melted and cooled
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
The instruction how to make Abbys cookies in a jar
- Sift flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a bowl. Spoon the flour merger into a 1L (4-cup) gift glass jar. summit zenith later than brown sugar, then caster sugar. pinnacle considering oats, later craisins, after that chocolate chips. Seal jar. have the funds for as gift.
- To make cookies, preheat oven to 190C. Line 2 baking trays as soon as baking paper. Empty jar into a large bowl. grow butter, egg and vanilla. stir up until well combined. put on tablespoons of incorporation combination into balls and place on baking trays almost 5cm apart. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, swapping trays halfway during cooking, or until edges are lightly browned. slant biscuits onto a wire rack to cool. Serve.
Nutritions of Abbys cookies in a jarcalories: