Simple Asian bean cakes cooking recipes that you can practice yourself at home, make the family happy with the recipe of the Asian bean cakes cuisine.
Enjoy the versatility of cannellini beans in these golden Asian cakes served considering sweet chilli sauce.
The ingredient of Asian bean cakes
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 3 tsp Thai red curry epoxy resin
- 2 kaffir lime leaves (see note), shredded
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- Plain flour, for dusting
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 100g Asian polluted salad leaves (see note)
- Sweet chilli sauce, to help
The instruction how to make Asian bean cakes
- Place beans in a food processor in the same way as the curry paste, shredded lime leaves, coriander leaves and spring onions and process just until the merger comes together. Season once salt and pepper, later form the mixture into 5cm cakes.
- Dust each bean cake lightly in flour. Heat the oil in a non-stick frypan greater than entirely high heat and cook the cakes for 2 minutes not far off from each side until golden.
- promote the bean cakes vis-u00d0u00b0-vis salad leaves drizzled past sweet chilli sauce.
Nutritions of Asian bean cakescalories: 292.058 calories
fatContent: 16 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 26 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 2 grams sugar
proteinContent: 10 grams protein
sodiumContent: 458.84 milligrams sodium