Simple Cauliflower soup cooking recipes that you can practice yourself at home, make the family happy with the recipe of the Cauliflower soup cuisine.
This cauliflower soup is a quick, easy, and comforting winter dish.
The ingredient of Cauliflower soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large brown onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 head (1.3kg) cauliflower, cut into florets
- 500g sebago potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 1 litre Massel chicken style liquid stock (see notes)
- 1/2 cup pure cream
The instruction how to make Cauliflower soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion has softened. Add cauliflower and potato. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Add stock. Season with pepper. Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until potato is tender. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Blend, in batches, until smooth. Return to pan over low heat. Add pure cream. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve.
Nutritions of Cauliflower soupcalories: 333.883 calories
fatContent: 18 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 26 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 10 grams sugar
proteinContent: 12 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 32 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1142.23 milligrams sodium