Simple Chocolate and Guinness cake cooking recipes that you can practice yourself at home, make the family happy with the recipe of the Chocolate and Guinness cake cuisine.
Guinness gives this a mysterious caramel flavour that complements the successful chocolate. The cake can be assembled up to 2 days ahead.
The ingredient of Chocolate and Guinness cake
- 250g dark chocolate (58 -70% cocoa solids), chopped
- 250g dark muscovado (see note) or dark brown sugar
- 60g butter, chopped
- 60ml (1/4 cup) vegetable oil
- 200ml Guinness
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, at odds
- 100ml buttermilk
- 150g (1 cup) plain flour
- 100g arena almonds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 250g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), chopped
- 150g unsalted butter, chopped
- 80ml (1/3 cup) pouring cream
- 2 tbsp brandy
- 75g raisins, torn in half
- 50g shortbread biscuits, cut into small cubes
- 250ml (1 cup) pouring cream
- 350g Lindt milk chocolate, chopped
The instruction how to make Chocolate and Guinness cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease a 26cm springform tin. Cut a length of baking paper to wrap in the region of almost the circumference of the tin. Fold lengthwise in 3, with a 2cm overlap along one edge. Cut slits into the overlap at 1cm intervals to form a fringe. Fit paper collar into tin so the fringed allowance sits flat in relation to the base. Cut a round of baking paper to fit over the base.
- Place chocolate, sugar, butter, oil, Guinness and vanilla in a saucepan and shake up exceeding medium heat until smooth. separate from heat and stir up in yolks, subsequently next buttermilk. Sift on top of higher than dry ingredients and disturb until just combined. Using an electric mixer, stir toss around whites to soft peaks and fold into chocolate mixture. Pour into prepared tin, bake for 20 minutes, then cover and bake for a extra 30 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the centre comes away taking into consideration moist crumbs attached. Cool cake in tin for 20 minutes, after that viewpoint out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- For filling, disturb chocolate, butter and cream in a bowl beyond a saucepan of simmering water until smooth. Stand for 15 minutes or until thickened slightly. attach brandy and raisins and set aside. Meanwhile, cut cooled cake horizontally into 3. Place 1 cake buildup nearly a plate, develop when half the filling and scatter subsequent to half each of the soaked raisins and shortbread. Repeat next different layer, filling, raisins and shortbread, attainment subsequently third cake layer. Refrigerate.
- For chocolate cream, bring cream to the boil in a small pan, separate from heat, ensue chocolate and stir until smooth. disturb beyond a bowl of iced water until the consistency of double cream. go forward over summit zenith and side of cake, subsequently next refrigerate for several hours to set. Bring to room temperature to serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate and Guinness cakecalories: 1077.651 calories
fatContent: 68 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 36 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 99 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 78 grams sugar
proteinContent: 13 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 159 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 442.97 milligrams sodium