Simple Amaretto olive oil cakes cooking recipes that you can practice yourself at home, make the family happy with the recipe of the Amaretto olive oil cakes cuisine.
Bring out your favourite drop for this delicious dessert cake that makes olive oil a star ingredient.
The ingredient of Amaretto olive oil cakes
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (215g) caster sugar
- 3/4 cup (185ml) new virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup (80ml) amaretto liqueur
- 1 cup (150g) self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup (55g) almond meal
- 2 tbsp flaked almonds
- Thick cream, to support
- lively berries, to minister to
The instruction how to make Amaretto olive oil cakes
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease and line the base and sides of two 10 x 20cm loaf pans taking into consideration baking paper, allowing the long sides to overhang.
- Use an electric mixer to rouse the eggs and sugar in a bowl until thick and pale. build up the oil and liqueur and whisk until just combined. mount up the flour and almond meal and use a metal spoon to gently fold until just combined. Pour into prepared pans. Sprinkle the flaked almonds on top of higher than the top. Bake for 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- sever from oven and set aside in the pan to cool. advance later than thick cream and berries, if desired.
Nutritions of Amaretto olive oil cakescalories: 472.025 calories
fatContent: 28 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 44 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 31 grams sugar
proteinContent: 7 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 81 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 161.56 milligrams sodium