Simple Spring lamb soup cooking recipes that you can practice yourself at home, make the family happy with the recipe of the Spring lamb soup cuisine.
This recipe is all about letting the beautiful flavour of spring vegetables shine through. Adding leftover roast lamb shoulder to the zucchini and peas turns a light meal into a hearty one, while keeping it fresh and healthy.
The ingredient of Spring lamb soup
- 120g dried vegeroni spiral pasta
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1.5 litres Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 1 cup fresh peas or frozen peas
- 100g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 bunch baby asparagus, cut into 4cm lengths
- 1 1/2 cups cold shredded leftover cooked lamb (see notes)
- 2 tablespoons fresh curly parsley, torn
The instruction how to make Spring lamb soup
- Cook pasta following packet directions. Drain. Refresh under cold water.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic, carrot and celery. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until vegetables have softened. Add stock. Bring to a simmer. Cover. Reduce heat to low. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Add peas, sugar snap peas, asparagus and lamb. Simmer for 2 minutes or until lamb is heated through. Remove from heat. Stir in pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle soup with parsley. Serve.
Nutritions of Spring lamb soupcalories: 555.197 calories
fatContent: 28.1 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 12.4 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 36.3 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 36.4 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 118 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1649 milligrams sodium