Simple Teddy bread cooking recipes that you can practice yourself at home, make the family happy with the recipe of the Teddy bread cuisine.
This childrens party staple is not just for fairies! Kids can use a bear-shaped pastry cutter to help make brown bready teddies.
The ingredient of Teddy bread
- 16 thick slices wholemeal bread, crusts removed
- 125g chocolate hazelnut move ahead
- 190g (3/4 cup) chocolate sprinkles
The instruction how to make Teddy bread
- progress the bread slices evenly similar to the chocolate hazelnut spread. Use a 9cm-long teddy bear-shaped pastry cutter to cut shapes from the bread slices. (Use a small heart or flower-shaped cutter to cut shapes from the unshakable bread, if desired.)
- build up the chocolate sprinkles over a plate. Press 1 bread shape, chocolate-side down, into the chocolate sprinkles to coat. Gently shake off any excess. Transfer to a plate. Repeat gone the remaining bread shapes and chocolate sprinkles. Serve.
Nutritions of Teddy breadcalories: 151.765 calories
fatContent: 6 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 21 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 3 grams protein