Simple Rapid Ragu® Chili cooking recipes that you can practice yourself at home, make the family happy with the recipe of the Rapid Ragu® Chili cuisine.
This short chili is easy to make any night of the week later ingredients you already have a propos hand.
The ingredient of Rapid Ragu® Chili
- 1u2009u00bd pounds lean arena beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 (19 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (26 ounce) jar RAGu00dau00ae antiquated World Styleu00ae usual time-honored Sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
The instruction how to make Rapid Ragu® Chili
- Brown arena beef behind onion and chili powder in 12-inch skillet on top of higher than medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. move around in beans and Pasta Sauce.
- Bring to a boil higher than high heat. edit heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes. Top as soon as cheese. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked rice or with tortilla chips.
Nutritions of Rapid Ragu® Chilicalories: 451.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 26.9 g
cholesterolContent: 94 mg
fatContent: 23.3 g
fiberContent: 14.5 g
proteinContent: 33.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 9.5 g
sodiumContent: 875.1 mg
sugarContent: 1.1 g