Simple Mexican Chocolate Chili cooking recipes that you can practice yourself at home, make the family happy with the recipe of the Mexican Chocolate Chili cuisine.
This chocolate chili was adapted from an dated recipe my mother used for family gatherings. Because you make it in a slow cooker it is easy to transport to a party. Its flavorful and I concord everyone will ask for this recipe!
The ingredient of Mexican Chocolate Chili
- 1 pound dome round
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes in imitation of garlic, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can accumulate kernel corn, drained
- u2153 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- u00bd teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
The instruction how to make Mexican Chocolate Chili
- insert pitch round and onion in a large saucepan on top of higher than medium-high heat. Cook, stirring, until beef is browned, just about 5 minutes.
- Transfer beef and onions to a slow cooker. trouble in water, tomatoes, kidney beans, black beans, corn, chocolate chips, chili powder, cumin, oregano, and salt. Cook something like High until chili begins to bubble, practically 20 minutes. shorten heat to Low, and cook until thick, just about 2 hours.
Nutritions of Mexican Chocolate Chilicalories: 276.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 37.3 g
cholesterolContent: 24.8 mg
fatContent: 7.9 g
fiberContent: 8.2 g
proteinContent: 16.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.3 g
sodiumContent: 977.9 mg
sugarContent: 11.7 g