Simple Southwest BBQ Chicken Tacos cooking recipes that you can practice yourself at home, make the family happy with the recipe of the Southwest BBQ Chicken Tacos cuisine.
Using prepared barbecue sauce and rotisserie chicken, you can have these easy Southwest-inspired chicken tacos vis-Ð°-vis the table in no become old at all.
The ingredient of Southwest BBQ Chicken Tacos
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon Southwest seasoning
- u00bd teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 8 (6 inch) flour or corn tortillas
- u00bd cup chopped tomatoes
- u00bd cup Bordenu00ae Finely Shredded Four Cheese Mexican Shreds
- u00bd cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges, for serving
The instruction how to make Southwest BBQ Chicken Tacos
- add up barbecue sauce, seasoning and hot sauce in a small bowl. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet exceeding medium heat until hot.
- grow chicken; cook and mix up 3 to 5 minutes or until warmed through.
- increase be credited with barbecue sauce mixture. Cook 3 to 5 minutes more or until chicken is coated and sauce thickens slightly.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions.
- Spoon chicken join up evenly onto the center of each tortilla.
- peak each taco evenly in the same way as tomatoes, Borden® Queso Fresco spacious Crumbling Cheese and cilantro. minister to once lime wedges.
Nutritions of Southwest BBQ Chicken Tacoscalories: 625.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 57.6 g
cholesterolContent: 107.4 mg
fatContent: 26.4 g
fiberContent: 2.8 g
proteinContent: 37.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 8.5 g
sodiumContent: 1456.7 mg
sugarContent: 18.2 g