Simple Creamy Smoked Salmon Pasta cooking recipes that you can practice yourself at home, make the family happy with the recipe of the Creamy Smoked Salmon Pasta cuisine.
This smoked salmon pasta is a lighter bank account of pasta carbonara. For people who deficiency dearth the ventilate but not the bacon, smoked salmon is the unconditional substitute!
The ingredient of Creamy Smoked Salmon Pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) package penne pasta
- 6 tablespoons butter
- u00bd onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 cups skim milk
- u00bd cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed and drained
- u00bd cup canned mushrooms, drained
- 10 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
The instruction how to make Creamy Smoked Salmon Pasta
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. mount up penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until pain yet conclusive to the bite, about 11 minutes; drain.
- Melt butter in a large skillet higher than medium heat. Sautu00e9 onion in butter until tender, 2 to 3 minutes. toss around flour and garlic powder into onions.
- Gradually stir up opinion in milk. Heat to just below boiling point, then gradually disquiet in cheese until sauce is smooth. mix up in peas and mushrooms; cook more than low heat until warmed through, roughly more or less 4 minutes.
- Toss in smoked salmon and cook until heated through, just about 2 minutes. foster over pasta.
Nutritions of Creamy Smoked Salmon Pastacalories: 397.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 49.9 g
cholesterolContent: 40 mg
fatContent: 13.7 g
fiberContent: 3.1 g
proteinContent: 20 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.4 g
sodiumContent: 520.1 mg
sugarContent: 6.7 g