Simple Tortellini Carbonara cooking recipes that you can practice yourself at home, make the family happy with the recipe of the Tortellini Carbonara cuisine.
This is a super hasty and delicious recipe. Not low in fat but high in flavor. buoyant cheese-filled tortellini entire sum taking into account bearing in mind cubed ham, onion and green peas in a rich, cream sauce. help taking into consideration garlic bread and a salad. Enjoy!
The ingredient of Tortellini Carbonara
- 2 tablespoons butter
- u00bd pound cooked ham, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 4 cups half-and-half
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- u00bc cup chopped onion
- 1u2009u00bd cups frozen green peas
- 9 ounces spacious cheese-filled tortellini
The instruction how to make Tortellini Carbonara
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. raise a fuss in the onion and ham and saute for 5 minutes, or until onion is translucent.
- Pour in the half-and-half and the cheese, stirring frequently, until the sauce starts to thicken and bubble. Season behind salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Fill a large pot later than water and bring to a boil. go to the tortellini and cook to desired doneness, or according to package directions. Add the peas to the boiling tortellini in the unquestionable minute of cooking. Drain all from the water and toss similar to the ham and sauce mixture.
Nutritions of Tortellini Carbonaracalories: 583.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 33.6 g
cholesterolContent: 132.6 mg
fatContent: 38.7 g
fiberContent: 3.6 g
proteinContent: 27 g
saturatedFatContent: 22.1 g
sodiumContent: 1168.5 mg
sugarContent: 3.6 g