Simple Dijon Mashed Potatoes cooking recipes that you can practice yourself at home, make the family happy with the recipe of the Dijon Mashed Potatoes cuisine.
Mashed potatoes behind an additional supplementary kick from Dijon mustard!
The ingredient of Dijon Mashed Potatoes
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- u00be cup shortened fat bitter cream
- u00bd cup nonfat milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- garlic salt to taste
- arena black pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Dijon Mashed Potatoes
- Place the cubed potatoes in a pot subsequently tolerable water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook 15 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain potatoes and transfer to a bowl. Mash following a potato masher, and gradually amalgamation in the biting cream, nonfat milk, and Dijon mustard. Season later garlic salt and pepper.
Nutritions of Dijon Mashed Potatoescalories: 294.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 55 g
cholesterolContent: 18.3 mg
fatContent: 5.7 g
fiberContent: 4.5 g
proteinContent: 6.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.5 g
sodiumContent: 313.9 mg
sugarContent: 3.7 g