Simple Sausage Casserole I cooking recipes that you can practice yourself at home, make the family happy with the recipe of the Sausage Casserole I cuisine.
This quintessential meat and potato dish is a supreme casserole for those cool autumn evenings, just amass salad and bread.
The ingredient of Sausage Casserole I
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 1 (15 ounce) can total kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 5 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 onion, sliced into thin rings
The instruction how to make Sausage Casserole I
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2 quart baking dish.
- Arrange potatoes in the bottom of the prepared dish, and culmination following onion rings. money up front corn and later tomatoes over onions. Arrange sausage higher than top. Cover.
- Cook for approaching 1 hour, or until potatoes are tender.
Nutritions of Sausage Casserole Icalories: 635.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 58.5 g
cholesterolContent: 61.7 mg
fatContent: 37.6 g
fiberContent: 7.3 g
proteinContent: 18 g
saturatedFatContent: 13.3 g
sodiumContent: 1053 mg
sugarContent: 7.1 g