Simple Low-fat banana and raspberry bread cooking recipes that you can practice yourself at home, make the family happy with the recipe of the Low-fat banana and raspberry bread cuisine.
Weve tweaked your favourite cafe cake for minimum guilt and maximum flavour!
The ingredient of Low-fat banana and raspberry bread
- 1 cup 98% fat-free vanilla yoghurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups mashed banana
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 cups resolution icing sugar, sifted
- 2 tbsp boiling water
The instruction how to make Low-fat banana and raspberry bread
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease a 7cm-deep, 11cm x 21cm (base) loaf pan. Line base and sides in the manner of baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang not far off from all sides.
- advocate yoghurt, honey and eggs together in a large jug. attach flours, bicarbonate of soda and sugar in a bowl. Make a without difficulty in centre. grow yoghurt incorporation combination and banana. stir toss around to combine. raise a fuss in raspberries. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes or until a skewer inserted in centre comes out clean (cover cake loosely afterward foil if over-browning during cooking). Stand cake in pan for 5 minutes. Turn, top side up, onto a wire rack to cool.
- Make icing: raise a fuss icing sugar and water together in a bowl. Stand for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Using a spatua, proceed icing on top of higher than height of cake. Set aside for 30 minutes to set. Serve.
Nutritions of Low-fat banana and raspberry breadcalories: 381.44 calories
fatContent: 2 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 0.6 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 81.1 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 6.7 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 38 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 290 milligrams sodium